Facilitating Innovation

In last week’s post, I described the Wicked Problem group project that we were working on for CEP 812.  This week, we got feedback from our classmates and instructors, and created the final draft of our proposal that we shared with the folks at the New Media Consortium – the creators of the Wicked Problems we worked on solving in class.

We made significant changes in our project based on the feedback we received.  Perhaps the most important was streamlining our focus to Genius Hour and removing Makerspaces from our discussion.  It was a difficult choice, but the right one as our proposal solidified and became stronger as a result.  You can see the curated version of our project here and check the video mashup of our problem solving process below.